Training and Development
The principal objective of training and development division is to make sure the availability of a skilled and willing workforce to an organization.
Keys areas focused:
- To provide guidance to students in their academic and career interests.
- To assist employers to achieve their hiring goals.
- To empower students with life-long career decision-making skills.
- To help enhance the students communication skills and personality development by inviting external experts for seminars/special classes.
- To assist students in obtaining final placement in reputed companies.
The Corporate Relations team provides assistance to students all year round and encourages the following:
- Industrial Training as per AICTE norms
- Visits to various companies.
- Invite MNC officials to the college campus for seminar & conference.
- Conduct technical festivals
- Creation of Alumni association, meetings & get-togethers.
- Creation of placement brochure and Data bank.
- Joint Campuses drives, On & Off Campuses Placements.