Training and Development
The principal objective of training and development division is to make sure the availability of a skilled and willing workforce to an organization.
Keys areas focused:
- To develop/clarify students in their academic and career interests.
- To Assist employers to achieve their hiring goals.
- To Empower students with life-long career decision-making skills.
- Up gradation of the students communication skills and personality development by inviting experts from outside for seminars/classes.
- To Assist our students in obtaining final placement in reputed companies.
The Team comprises of distinguished people from the Industry who help in preparing the students for their careers by mentoring the students and also by guiding them in deciding on various strategies on placements.
The Corporate Relations team provides assistance all around the year to the students and encourages the following:
- Industrial Training as per AICTE norms
- Visits to various companies.
- MNC big wigs to the college campus for seminar & conference.
- Conduct of tech festivals
- Creation of Alumni association, meetings & get-together.
- Creation of placement brochure and Data bank.
- Campuses-Joint, Small & Off Campuses.